Crafty in the Med

I'm here to enjoy meeting other crafters and to share my ideas and projects. I love to crochet,cross stitch and embroidery but I'm keen to try new crafts too. I love music and I love to sing! Singing makes me happy. I collect jugs....its their shape I think! I am addicted to yarn and buttons. I get lost in book shops and can spend all morning there and I absolutely adore rummaging in flea markets. I love to read sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I would be the first passenger on the first time machine ! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Sunday, 30 October 2011

What's next? I call it a Mediterranean sea web. It's a paper weight. Stone picked up on Urbanova beach,Alicante.

1 comment:

  1. My own pattern...not that i can remember very well what I did...a double crochet here chain there and some trebles to fit it around the stone.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and I read all of them. Unfortunately real life does get in the way sometimes, so as much as I would like to I cannot always reply to every comment, however I do my very best to keep in touch.

Amanda :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...