Crafty in the Med

I'm here to enjoy meeting other crafters and to share my ideas and projects. I love to crochet,cross stitch and embroidery but I'm keen to try new crafts too. I love music and I love to sing! Singing makes me happy. I collect jugs....its their shape I think! I am addicted to yarn and buttons. I get lost in book shops and can spend all morning there and I absolutely adore rummaging in flea markets. I love to read sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I would be the first passenger on the first time machine ! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Monday, 16 April 2012

Beyond the square helps sun catchers!

Just started some sun catchers and they are beginning to look really smart. I have once again turned to my Crochet Motifs book to adapt something from there. I do like this book its so easy to follow and a great variety of motifs to crochet ,plus tips on how to start,end join color act.....yes I'm pleased with my purchase....... 7.95pounds from Amazon.
Have a dekko here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-Square-Crochet-Motifs-Eckman/dp/1603420398

Amanda :-)

PS:Looking forward to hearing from someone I'm getting lonely talking to myself!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I've got this book it is good. I crochet/knit but don't make clothes, but other things.just come across your blog. I am from The Cotswolds UK. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, many thanks for visiting my blog.
    keep well

    A :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and I read all of them. Unfortunately real life does get in the way sometimes, so as much as I would like to I cannot always reply to every comment, however I do my very best to keep in touch.

Amanda :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...