Crafty in the Med

I'm here to enjoy meeting other crafters and to share my ideas and projects. I love to crochet,cross stitch and embroidery but I'm keen to try new crafts too. I love music and I love to sing! Singing makes me happy. I collect jugs....its their shape I think! I am addicted to yarn and buttons. I get lost in book shops and can spend all morning there and I absolutely adore rummaging in flea markets. I love to read sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I would be the first passenger on the first time machine ! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Monday, 23 April 2012

Starting it right.....

Monday.... and Mondays do not hold for me what it holds for others.....I am ready to go again on Monday...fresh start....Thursday is my Monday day as it is still one day before the weekend and my batteries have run down by then.  
Here we have a scrumptious dish of strawberries and I have started my day with a fruit breakfast with strawberries,plain yogurt and banana....mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and I read all of them. Unfortunately real life does get in the way sometimes, so as much as I would like to I cannot always reply to every comment, however I do my very best to keep in touch.

Amanda :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...