Crafty in the Med

I'm here to enjoy meeting other crafters and to share my ideas and projects. I love to crochet,cross stitch and embroidery but I'm keen to try new crafts too. I love music and I love to sing! Singing makes me happy. I collect jugs....its their shape I think! I am addicted to yarn and buttons. I get lost in book shops and can spend all morning there and I absolutely adore rummaging in flea markets. I love to read sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I would be the first passenger on the first time machine ! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Friday, 4 May 2012

Weekends

it says it all don't you think  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend, hope it's sunny there :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Cheryl
      Thanks for joining me here on my blog.

      It's not sunny but cloudy and dull boo! hoo! It better be sunny tomorrow I want to go out for a walk up in the mountains!! :-)

      and you ...have a great weekend!

      keep well

      Amanda xx
      at Crafty in the Med

      Delete
  2. Hello, dear! I've just happened upon your lovely blog, and I'm a new follower...
    Hugs,
    Anne ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne,Thanks for joining me here on my blog. I'm going to skip over to your place now and follow you . :-)

      keep well

      Amanda xx
      at Crafty in the Med

      Delete
  3. Me too...I'm a new follower and am enjoying your blog very much.

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and I read all of them. Unfortunately real life does get in the way sometimes, so as much as I would like to I cannot always reply to every comment, however I do my very best to keep in touch.

Amanda :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...