Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Sunday 9 July 2017

What holidays!!!



Yep!!! Feeling decidedly  fed up!


I'm still here ..... occasionally able to pop in and read a blog or two!

I'm working my holidays.......matter of having to after receiving a rather nasty surprise from a member of my family ......once again.
 I don't want to go into detail as I'll get angry and upset. Anyhow I get bored with myself just listening to my moans and groans.



I have to think this otherwise moi may be emigrating far,far away very soon!


keep well

Amanda  X











15 comments:

  1. You can chose your friends but not your family - sorry life is a little 'not right' at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there.. I hope everything smooths out. I have lost a lot of sleep over the years worrying about my daughter and am still doing so. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel bett I worked a bit the last two holidays we had. I am never off for a week just a day. So sorry things are stressful right now. Hang in there we love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can manage the working my holidays bit......it's the other that is heavy to bear!

      Grin and bear as Sr P tells me....sigh!

      keep well
      A x

      Delete
  4. Oh! My Goodness! Now! Now!
    We can't be having ALL this....
    Lets be having a few sayings..Off the top of
    my head...
    "Learn from yesterday, live for to~day, hope
    for tomorrow".
    "Add life to your days, not days to your life".
    And it remember...It takes 43 muscles to frown,
    but only 17 to smile...So! Smile! :0).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs - I hope things get better soon

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can do is wish you well and hope things get better for you. We have all been there with family at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your family/work stress, Amanda, and I hope that you will see some positive sorting out of your circumstances soon. Just the other day one of my grands was asking me about the little magnet girl you gave me who has been clinging to my fridge. I use the little plate you sent me on nearly a daily basis, and the heart pin cushion is at the ready. You are regularly in my thoughts with love, and I am wishing you well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear of the additional stress in your life Amanda. I hope that things are resolved very soon. Life has a way of doing things like this doesn't? I'll be keeping you in my prayers my friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Betsy,you are so kind! Unfortunately the situation is going to be long term there is no avoiding that now. Just hoping for those better days.

      keep well

      A x

      Delete
  9. I would say come here, but I am sure you have nicer weather! Sorry you are having tricky times, we are always here to cheer you on though, whenever you blog. sorry that things are not going so well, I hope that better times are around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My blogging has taken a vacation too with two very active granddaughters here until the 25th! Looking forward to hearing from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)