Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Sunday 19 June 2022

Finally!

 

Well dear bloggers my short break away from blogging hasn't been so short as I had planned! As it is I still have things ... you know life things and family things to be sorted which I really want to get out of the way so I can get back to my comfy routine.   I have a bit of a one tracked mind approach when I am engulfed with things that need dealing with! 

Many thanks indeed for all your comments on my previous post. 


I have just popped back to share with you this our super special day. 

We finally got here!


"You don't love someone for their looks,their clothes or their fancy car,but because they sing a song only you can hear." - Oscar Wilde.

50 years ago today I married Sr P; my latin lover


We have actually been together for 52 years but the first two years was the trial run!


Happy blogging


Amanda ⭐




20 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both, wow 50/52 years is a long time have a wonderful day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I'm glad you have enjoyed his song for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! πŸ₯‚πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 50! we celebrated 40 years this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is brilliant! ☺️πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you both - I hope suitable celebrations are underway!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the two of you! Happy, Happy Anniversary! We're not too far behind. We'll celebrate 44 years on September 1. I hope you had some special plans for the day and enjoyed each others company immensely. Alex and his little family face-timed us and took us on a garden tour with them around their neighborhood in London this afternoon. That was great fun!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! The Hubs and I hit 50 in October!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated best wishes Amanda. A lovely photo of you and Sr. P. Our wedding anniversary was our 57th this year! It's good to celebrate these special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Happy anniversary. Hope you enjoyed your day xcx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary Amanda, fifty years is truly brilliant, well done and congratulations . … this a trial.

    I’ve found by using anonymous I can comment on some folk on iPad which is so handy. So hopefully I won’t lose this will go read some other posts… laughed at your lazy darning that’s very imaginative!
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary, Amanda! Hope you had a wonderful day full of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, I hope you had a fabulous day. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated anniversary! We are watching today's stage of the Vuelta and I am thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. This is Sue aka Mrs. Micawber.

      Delete
  15. Hope y'all are doing well
    You are thought of and missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...! I do plan to return although I am a bit unsettled at present. One op is hovering and the other one is pending. Keep well. Amanda x

      Delete
  16. Prayers all goes well
    Wishing you a lovely holiday season

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)