Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Saturday 23 December 2017


 
I hear bells......Christmas is back again……

 
When you love something you feel good and you want to share that wonderful feeling with others!
 
"Whether you believe or you don't believe or you believe in a different way … I say no matter!!! It is Christmas and the message it sends out to all of us in this our beautiful world is of peace and unity and wishes for a better future as we approach a bright new year.
 
MAY IT BE SO!!!
 
I truly wish this for you all,so with these few words I am sending out my love and sincerest best wishes to all my bloggy friends wherever you are."
 

May this Christmas bring you your heart's desire.

Have a fantastic time!

Amanda :-)

 and....my apologies for not posting anything since October.......life aka work gets in the way as usual but I have continued to read blogs over my morning cuppa of tea!!! :-).  keep well !!


 





10 comments:

  1. Thank you Amanda, have a lovely Christmas and all the very best for the New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ding~Dong~Merrily~On~High..."
    ooooops! Sorry! :).
    Couple days left..though my Christmas will be
    next weekend...So, Monday, l'm making a very
    large Pizza, l have a litre bottle of Chianti
    Ruffino..and l shall consume and drink it, out
    on the patio, here at home, hopefully, Flossie,
    will pop round for a saucer of milk..! Bless!x

    And, yes, can l wish you, Amanda, all your lovely
    family and friends the bestest Christmas and New
    Year...!
    "Tanti cari e affettuosi auguri di Buon Natale e
    felice anno nuovo.."

    HeHe! I'm off...R/Madrid and Barcelona kick off
    at twelve over here...Ciao! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Igualmente te deseo que pases unas felices fiestas y muchos alegrias!!!

      Enjoy!!! xx

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope your day is a wonderful one filled with joy and peace.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Betsy....I wish I could make extend the peace tidings to those places in our world where people do not know the meaning of that word!! sigh!

      Merry Christmas xx

      Delete
  4. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)